Parking at work is made easy for employees and tenants
Real-time data on transactions, ticket status, and parking spots is available
Convenient cloud-based access through our secure Microsoft Azure Server
Completely white-labelled with your organization’s branding
Modular pricing is based only on the features you use
Full customer service on all of our solutions
why concord ctrl
Monthly Permit CTRL
Allow customers to purchase permits through your personalized and branded online portal
Tenant Management CTRL
Allow tenants to self manage their employee/guest parking permits
Allowing permits for events, and temporary parking locations to be purchased anywhere
In the field validation of parking compliance and vehicle details
Monthly Permit CTRL
Allow customers to purchase permits through your personalized branded online portal.
- Instantly purchase or revoke permits, anywhere, anytime
- Customers can manage their profiles, update license plates, and edit contact information
- Save on administration time with the CTRL self-service portal
Instant service. Tenants have the ability to self-manage their own parking permits. Landlords can allow tenants to self-manage their employee/guest parking permits.
- Unlimited amount of permits
- Empowering tenants
- Parking enforcement can be done through a mobile app by any enforcement company
- Automatic permit activation
- Allow tenants, guests, and contractor permits details at any time
Create and manage day permits to customer profiles and vehicles, so you don’t have to worry about non-registered guests taking up valuable parking spaces
- Flexible management via phone or an iPad kiosk at location
- Create online Guest Pre-Registration for upcoming events
- Assign designated parking spaces
Manage violations and disputes with ease and access to on-demand information.
- Generate real-time reports and control the data that you want to see.
- Exportable to CSV file for further data manipulation and integration.
- View disputed violation reports, photos, and communication history of the dispute.